The CVE Center is regularly engaging with communities, policymakers and practitioners in Albania, the region and internationally to better inform policies and activities in support of countering violent extremism. View some of our most recent activities here.
- Community Meetings in Cerrik, Albania – February 2017
- CVE Center Briefs General Secretaries on CVE Strategy – March 2017
- ICMA Holds Strong Cities Workshop Focused on CVE at the Local Level – April 2017
- CVE Action Plan Workshop Held in Cooperation with CIJA US – May 2017
- Working Meetings in Kosovo Highlighting CVE and Mental Health Support Supported by CIJA US and the ICITAP Kosovo – June 2017
- Prime Minister Edi Rama Attends White House Summit on Countering Violent Extremism
- OSCE Supports Table Top Exercise Examining Violent Extremism in Albania – September 2016